- Must have completed the FAFSA
- Awards have been accepted on the OU-FAN (Financial Aid Notification)*
- Enrolled prior to the first week of classes
- Your funds must be available at the Office of the Bursar
- Some awards may require completion of additional documents before funds are disbursed
NOTE: Some aid and scholarships (http://www.ou.edu/content/financialaid/typesofaid.html) may not be available for disbursement until classes begin. This is a common practice for many outside scholarships and some university scholarships.
*If you are a Stafford or Grad PLUS Loan borrower you must have completed entrance counseling and a Master Promissory Note (MPN).
**Click here for the enrollment requirements for the disbursement of financial aid.
Additional requirements may apply depending on the type of aid and disbursement restrictions.