Skip Navigation

Department Support Search

Bursar Services

How can I change my address with the university?


All students must maintain their address information at All updates will be made from the Resources tab at the top of the page. Please make sure that you inactivate any incorrect address information to insure that you receive all communications from the University of Oklahoma.
For students who no longer have access to ONE, please contact the Academic Records office at (405) 325-4147 for information on how to update your address.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found