Skip Navigation

Department Support Search

Bursar Services

Am I able to return loans that I do not want to receive?


 As a borrower you have the right to cancel all or part of your federal loan(s) within 120 days of disbursement to your student account. You must complete the Return of Financial Aid form. If you have received a refund for the loans being returned you may send the check back with the form. If you have any further questions about returning the funds to the lender please contact Student Financial Aid Center at (405) 325-9000.
If you wish to cancel all or part of your loans after 120 days, you will need to return the loan funds directly to the federal loan servicer.

 If you do not know your loan servicer go

If you want to cancel all or part of your Perkins loan after 30 days Student Loan Services will assist you with this process. You may contact them directly at (405) 325-5876.
seconds ago
a minute ago
minutes ago
an hour ago
hours ago
a day ago
days ago
Invalid characters found